We are happy to pair up players looking to have fun and compete while the weather is cold.
- High School Division: intermediate and elite golfers ages 12-up
- Future Players/Caddy Division: beginner and intermediate golfers ages 12-under
Pace of play and attendance will dictate how many holes each player will finish throughout the winter. The players total number of strokes over par will be calculated for the entire season. This number will be divided by the total number of holes played for the entire season. The players regular season score will be calculated and used to set the matches for the playoffs.
Ex: Kyle finishes at 200 over par and had played 100 holes this winter. His total score will be +2 for the season.
- Play 1.5 hours of golf each week in our simulators
- Play some of the top courses in the world
- Courses will be rotated with different holes played each week
- Individual tournament play
- Prizes for various ages within the divisions
- Matches will be held on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Players may make pairing requests
- A limited number of make up days will be allowed
Click here to register for the High School Division of the Winter League >>
Click here to register for the Future Players/Caddy Division of the Winter League >>