Early registration is underway for our biggest training program. I tell everyone all year that winter is easily the most important GolfU program. The kids start Spring way ahead of the others due to the chipping, pitching, putting, sand and full swing practice all winter long.
I expect most sessions to sell out so please do not wait too long to pick a session. I cannot add anyone after a session fills. Figure out when your friends are attending sooner than later 🙂
- Early registration ends November 1. The price will be going up $100 at that time. Another good reason to pick your day/time now!
- 15 week program. Assessments and testing begin the week of December 11. The program runs through April 1. (depending on snow days)
- I will be adding detailed leveling this year. Your kids will be placed in a level this winter. It will help you identify the skills needed to improve.
- Sessions are 1.5 hours during winter. I try to allow time each week to play holes at the end. It’s fun but also important to let them work on their swings while playing holes.
- For the first time GolfU will be open during our downtime for private practice rentals. This will be open initially only to winter program participants. Sundays and some evenings. More details soon on the pricing and structure of additional practice passes.
- I am not doing payment plans this year as we had some issues last year. If you need to pay a deposit to hold a spot please contact me. All final payments will be due by January 1 however.
Register here for winter golf >>
$500 before November 1 – $600 after November 1