Golf U now has a program just for the ladies. Our Intro to Golf clinics will be fun and stress free! Looking to learn for the first time? Looking to tune-up your golf skills? Sign up now!
Our goal is to create a program that is more than just clinics. We also hope to provide opportunities for the local girls that golf in our area. A main focus of Golf U is its LPGA Girls Golf of South Jersey program. We want to give the girls every opportunity that the boys have in the sport of golf.
The Intro to Golf ladies program will be laid out by Brad Hare, PGA Professional. It will also incorporate some local high school girl golfers to help the ladies at the stations. Our LPGA e-leader program is designed to create a positive golf environment in our community.
Ladies Clinic features:
- An opportunity for ladies to learn in a fun stress-free environment
- Support the local girl golfers in our area
- Fun cyclone stations with different skills stations every 20 minutes. (driving, irons, chipping, putting, sand trap)
- 5 weeks of clinics for only $130
- Optional Wine and Nine finale at the conclusion of the program. Play 9 holes in our simulators and show off the skills you’ve developed. ($30 per player)
- A portion of all clinics will go toward our LPGA Girls Golf program activities
- Support our LPGA E-leader program and give the girls in our area valuable experience
- Wednesday nights 7-8:00PM 3/23, 4/6,13,20, 27, 5/4 (Wine and Nine)
This program is a great opportunity to get out and learn at a great price. Golf U eliminates any fear and anxiety you may have. The private golf setting will make learning fun. The support of the LPGA Girls Golf of South Jersey will allow us to shape the future of golf in our area.
Limited space in our first session so register now at www.sjjuniortour.com